Saturday, December 6, 2008

What


What is gained by the power of touch? Took the inside dogs to the vet on Friday, the entire ride up and again on the way the boxer sat in the passenger seat with one paw on my arm. Every time he changed position he re-established his paw on my arm. Funny .....
What is in the power of the words we use to define our relationships with each other? Been working with someone who I can not seem to do anything right for. When I have asked her what is the problem she blows it if as if there is nothing there, however last night it seemed to leave the room and go out over airspace .... to the extent that I got texted 'What the hay?' ...
It is amazing what people in radio land pick up.
In less than 12 hours I comforted one and pissed off another, both totally unintentionally ... What is it that needs to be said to make the work situation better? How should I respond to someone who denies there is a problem, yet it is clear to people not in the room that there is something going on? What is the answer?

2 comments:

Scott-n-Allena said...

Unfortunately, there is probably nothing more you can do or say that you aren't already doing. So, you pray about it and let it go...as much as you can at least. Love you...hopefully this baby will come out soon!

Barbara said...

Yeah....pray, pray, pray.