Friday, December 19, 2008

Wonders .....

This has been another fun week. The car broke down ( it has a temp fix) and today I left the house with sewer water (uckie) in the shower, window open and sheet in front of the door. Am currently looking for a plumbers snake to see if that can be an easy fix ........ In the mist of this I was blessed with a second granddaughter on Wednesday. I can't wait to get my hands on her. I will also be able to see first granddaughter this next week, and of course I had to go get her something else for Christmas, to celebrate the birth of her cousin. Have found a good place in praise as all this stuff is happening around me, kinda fun to be happy and smiling as this that and the next is pulling for any funds i should think i have in the check book ............ Enjoy your Christmas, and for those who read this most of you I'll be seeing you soon,

No comments: