Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Been a while


Don't know where i found this but i love it. Cats will find a way ..... especially if it includes sun.
The weather is wonderful, I will get to sleep through almost 70 degree weather tomorrow. Maybe the wind will not blow. Have tried to get outside to do some cleaning and prepping for spring, need a vision on where and what I want to do on the property. I see graph paper and erasers .......
With out a vision on what we want to do, we get nowhere fast. That is where i am finding myself at this time. I have been waiting two years for J to move off the property, her staying was part of the purchase agreement. She now wants to stay for another 10 mos. In a weak moment i told her to put her offer on paper, she has not done it, but is believing that it is a done deal.......
I realized that i have, and I do, put things on hold for other people so that they can get what they want ...... NEW thought, maybe I should think about what I need for a change. What is it I want? What will it take to get it?
Wonder where this new thought process is leading and what if anything will I change ..... LOL. the cats have a good idea, sit in the sun and doze ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: