Thursday, August 23, 2012

Return to talk

It has been a long time ...

Still do not have running water in the house .... third world living conditions (hehe) .... I have gotten used to hauling the hose into the house to do everyday things, dishes, bathing, cleaning ... have to admit the summer is much nice than the winter ... with proper timing there is the convenience of hot water with out any real effort.
There is a method to my madness ... just have to mark out a little more time before i make changes.

I have decided that i want the flying diary that Judy Jetson used ... something that followed me around and i could talk to with out stopping what i am doing. I  like what i think better than what comes off the keyboard. Perhaps, that is because i can not see it to edit it.

My 17 year old dog is helping me write this morning, i was noticing how old he has gotten in the face - I am not sure he will make it into winter. He is one of the last animals from when the kids were at home. There is a whole batch of new and younger dogs, cats and horses ...

When I was out earlier feeding I caught sight of a cat I call 'Mystery'. I first notice her when she had a litter on my front porch this spring. I had thought I had gotten all the gray female cats spayed last summer. (there are a hand full of the ferrell cats who keep the mice and snakes off the property in exchange for food, several of which look alike)  After the kittens got big enough to join the general population she kind of disappeared (blended in). The only way to tell her apart from the others is she does not have a notch taken off her ear ... just have to be close enough to see both ears .... She is one of two adult female cats i have yet to catch to get spayed. I think she knows what i have in mind and has no intent for me to accomplish my goal, but shows up now and again to mess with my mind. Cats can be like that.


No comments: