Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life's un-realistic directions

In the last week the "Odd News, Online" has held several unique articles, one on the need to give chimps 'person-hood' because they are dying off and that the greater the smell of a mouse fart means that he is lowering his blood pressure. Yes I do look for the strange articles to read.... Darwin would be proud, what he could not do in his 15 minutes of fame, the green people may pull off..... after all the chimp is the closest of our relatives on this earth, right? I do not think so. We do need to be mindful of the other creatures on this planet, God gave man the job to watch over things, but granting them person-hood!!!! If that happens we will have to give them Medicaid and food stamps, and I will be responsible in my taxes to support the poor chimps that are being held against their will in zoos and other places ...... OH wait we can let them go live in the forest where the spotted owl used to live before they moved out because the green people allowed it to become to overgrown and they, the owls, could not get to the mice on the floor of the forest. Before anyone outside of my realm starts to react, be advised I do have some solar power on my property and am looking into converting to wind/solar for the majority of my power, I recycle and I know how to hyper-mile my car.... But I do not have to agree or pay for the humanization of a chimp and I can express my discuss at the thought.....

When my kids were younger, when I was younger, I had mice and rats for pets, I was under the impression that there were things you did not give them because they did not have the ability to burp or fart ie.... carbonated beverages would kill them ..... used coke to kill wild mice around the house, it worked........ not any more barbaric than the snap traps ...... There is a study, yes we most likely paid for it, that studied the chemical make-up of a mouse fart and it's relationship to the mouse's blood pressure...... If this is real then more power to them ..... This study also destroys the idea that the beans or the orange juice is what is making you stink.... JUST TO TAKE THE WEIRD ANOTHER STEP ..... who decided that mice fart, how did they know, how bad can a mouse fart smell???? and how totally awesome is a mind that would even put the idea of a fart and blood pressure in the same sentence..... I always had trouble with coming up with the unique science fair questions, this guy must of been one of the all time science fair winners, or he smokes pot and just thinks tooooooooooooooo much.



The simple fact both these articles are out there is a striking reflection on where the world is going.... We as a people could care less for the people under bridges, jobless, and homeless. But are concerned that the chimp might feel slighted on it's way off this planet that we did not recognize it as an individual while it was here. IN MY HOUSE, IN MY WORLD all my animals are considered a separate being and each has their own personality, from the inside menagerie to the wild cats and rabbits that call my land their home..... I'm not asking you to pay for my beliefs now or down the line.....



Where is this all going? it was much more entertaining that the political garbage which is being strong across the airwaves,



Before my co-worker left to go home and go to bed we talked about where God is going to allow this Country to go in the next few years. Perhaps we are on the cusp of the end of times, or just another worldwide depression. What ever your take on it, we are going to enter into some real interesting times...... I have been amazed at how the economy is existing on such a false premise. and has done so for years, what makes us think we can bail out some of the system and not all of it? why do I need to pay for the mistakes of others, when mine need help?

not original thoughts..... but valid questions. Told a study group the other night God had it right in the idea of the year of jubilee, lets just give every one a clear slate, and those who built their empires correctly will continue on and those who did not will get a chance to start over, I do not mean that people have to give up what they have but a cancellation of all debt. think about that .... sure somewhere someone will feel exploited, that is the rule of self..... but I bet it would work better than bailing some out and leaving the rest, the lowly middle class and poor to flounder. But I really like the e-mail that said lets give the bailout money to the tax payers and we'll pay our taxes on that money (giving money back to the one who gave it to us) and we could all pay off our debt and get head. concept...... Again only words and thoughts ..... no positive action......



Just spent @5 minutes looking for something to have on the TV here at work, the selection runs mostly in the areas of lust and murder, and most contain both ..... decided to try the public TV that is going to be gardening and woodworking ..... wonder why the above conversations can take place ..... the mind set of the people is what they fill their minds with ...... what is your mind full of? and where did it come from? what were you watching today? what were you listening to today? How much of what you spent your time on today was truly edifying to yourself and others? These are areas that I am looking into in my life. These are questions that I am asking myself. Where Do I Positively touch others in my everyday words and actions? Do I? In the things I've been reading and the discussions I've had in some of my groups, people, myself up front, are self deceiving, we see what we want to see and acknowledge what we want to acknowledge. When and where do we allow the truth to manifest itself? And most importantly what do we use as the basis of our Truth? I believe in the God of the Christian/Jewish Bible. The more I look into what is written in that Book the greater the appreciation that it was put into writing such a long time ago....

No comments: