Tuesday, October 21, 2008

rambeling

Sure wish that I had a machine like in the movies, the one that you talk into as you walk around and it gets saved like a diary. While I was walking around the house and doing dishes I lots to say and think, maybe having the Internet at the house is something to really think about.......

Did want to say that I had a powerful experience yesterday. While in the horse pen, I raised my arms to move Zeb and Jesse back away from Nita and three sections of fence fell to the ground, no one was anywhere by the fence. Think about it, if for some reason Jesse had decided to run I would never have caught the horses, everyone would of followed her awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... no one went over the fence and I tied one panel to the cholla and put up another t post.....

Having fun with colors, just for anyone's information did put natural blond hair coloring on my hair this morning and it came out red!!!!!!!!!, Ok it is light strawberry but it is still RED!!!!

The weather report states the weather will go down into the low 30 this next few days, My weekend.... will have to cover the plants and or pick and dry lots of green tomato's. I got a strawberry this morning it was not a sweet as the earlier ones, I picked it early when i noticed that the one next to it had a bite taken out of it, most likely a rodent.
Outside kittys are enjoying the fact i forgot i had turkey in the fridg and it got tooooooo old for me to eat, they think i luv them very much. Momma looks like she is still nursing, guess the kittens should be about 4-5 weeks old. have not seen any traces of them, and I need to get the underside of the house covered so the neighbors dogs can't get to this bunch, with the birds of the air and the dogs and coyotes i wonder if i am going to have to worry about an over population of the cats. Oreo got out of the chicken coop and when he came back he was real skittish, he is not even trying to get out when I go in. Something out there is Scary!

Started reading the prophets in the Message Bible, interesting wording. I like the way some things are stated, it makes you think, then there are a few old adages placed here and there that I have trouble with coming from the Word. Of course since i do not have the book with me i can not give an example. Again another reason to have the computer at the house working ... Maybe i should write it long hand at home and bring it in and type it out....... that would make this a much better reading, still having trouble thinking anyone can read what i think .... so much for private thoughts. I'm going to put this to bed and get some dinner, this shift is going slowly, new schedules take time to get used to, almost missed coming in today ,,,,,

1 comment:

Scott-n-Allena said...

So really it doesn't matter if anyone understands or not. I think basically it's about cleansing your soul on paper...okay maybe cyberspace?! Either way, it's still nice to be able to just put it all out there. Lol...you know God is listening but sometimes it just feels good to write it down...or type it out! Love you!