Friday, November 28, 2008

been a while

Lots of things have been going on ..... some good, some not so good .... Nita went down again yesterday, yes I got her up with the help of the guy next door..... I went out later and cleaned her up and gave her goodies, had a good talk .......

Toby is at the vet, his surgery last week got infected and he tried to grow back a ball, LOL. took him in with the help of a friend, hope to get him back monday ......

The weather has been fun, yesterday woke up to drizzle, and warm some clouds .... then it got sunny, then cold and cloudy again with the clouds playing on the mountains, even some stars last night..... T got some really cool pictures of the sunset last night. today is breezy and cool, chance of snow/rain tonight tomorrow.

Can't tell I'm rambling and not going where i should with this .... now where is it I should go?

Waiting for the jellybean to come out and play, she is not wanting to play, Mom is feeling the end of the pregnancy blues, and pains, wish I could make it better for her ... Getting excited to go and see all for Christmas ... This year is going to be tight, sooooooooo it is hand made things for all, expat the grandgirls, they have some bought stuff ............ If anyone is interested I'll take plywood and Yesterdays News cat litter for Christmas this year, for reals.

Last Sunday in group, B made a statement about God's anointing moving away when you fail to do something He has told you to do..... That is kinda a no-brainer until you stop to think about it on a personal level. If I feel like my prayers are not even reaching the ceiling ---- I usually know that I'm out of step with what I should be doing. But do I take imitate action to change ---- Sometimes. What about the rest of the time .....

How important is my relationship with God .............. What things am I/ have I put in His place?
Kinda reeks of idolism (computer says I've made up a word). *** The first thing God wanted his people to know was He is God and we are to look to Him with all our heart, mind and spirit. And that nothing should be put in His place. *** Stop and think about that.

What is it that occupies our day? What important matter is pressing right this moment, that it has pushed God from the forefront of your thinking to second, third or even not there place?

See how easy it is to let God slip from first to ---- The big question is **WHY** do I/you allow that to happen. It is a choice .... What is it that is more important, more pressing, more satisfying than God?

Scary answer? Deep thinking needed.

That would make a neat poster ***Deep thinking needed****

got to go back to work, have a good day.

No comments: