Monday, November 3, 2008

Elections

Here it is the Monday before ***** THE BIG DAY***** and all's I can feel is relief, I am sooooooooo tired of all the negative talk out there, where is what the candidate can do for the people? I read somewhere the presidential race should not be totally based on the popular ideas out there, but on the impact that that person is going to have on the Supreme Court. This president will seat up to 5 persons in that court..... and they are there for life ...... these judges will have an input on my great-grand children.......... I believe my vote will count, I've already exercised that right (why wait, I didn't have to wait in line). It should be interesting to see how things fall in the next 24-48 hours.... with the possibility of protesting the results, Nov 17 is the final date ........ sure be glad when this is a done deal....... I'm ready to go home, Good luck with with your choices ...................

No comments: