Sunday, November 9, 2008

Envisionment

Sometime on Friday the neighbors dogs got under my house and got one of the kittens, this is the second litter they have gone after. No I did not see them get the cat: however, they have been chasing the parents in my yard and have been rooting around where the fencing was pulled away from the porch for the last few days. Found the rest of the kittens and one very spooked mama, all ok at this point. talked to the neighbors and they said they would keep the dogs up, also talked to one of the deputies and will start documenting when the dogs are in my yard, complete with pictures .... Think I passed this test with moderate grace, OK maybe not.... I did take the dead kitten and put it on their porch! that was the least ugly of my first thoughts, using the 22 was up there at the very top ..... the dogs are attached to a 9/10 year old boy so I rethought that one quickly ..... And, yes, I took the kitten away before they walked up on their porch .......

While walking the yard looking for the other kittens I kinda looked at the property and the trailers .... It all needs help .... I have kinda sat back and been on hold till June when the other trailer will be empty and the whole place is mine alone ...... special provisions from the sales contract has the old owner occupying her trailer till then ........ She emptied a storage unit and placed some stuff at another location and some stuff on the shared front porch and in the front yard .... I've left it there and added to it myself, focusing more on the fencing than anything else. Yesterday I saw clearly .... UGH!

Now to the reason for the title, Envisionment, spell check just let me know that is not a real word ---- I'm still going to use it. Definition the birthing of and the act of pulling together something that does not exist at this time but will at some time.

The word states something to the effect of ' my people die for a lack of vision', my home and property prove that totally.

I am allowing the whole thing to not so slowly fall apart waiting for June ..... Waiting to define my vision of what I want on the whole place to look like, house, barn, studio, fields and yard ....
That is not working ..... that is something that needs to change, now .....
What is it I want and what little (for me it all has to be little) steps need to be taken to fix this place up? Clean up, take apart, put back together ..... and finish the fencing, which is what I was doing when I found the dead kitten ..............................

I like when things circle around and you know you are finished

No comments: