Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yikes, graves ......

I'm working a grave ....... only one, then a short turn around and back to work at 2pm. It is funny all the tricks to try to sleep during the daylight hours ..... managed to meditate most of this evening and finely fell asleep when it started to get dark.... The inside cats thought this was a wonderful idea community bedtime is just what is needed when it is cold. Got the kitten back from the vet yesterday----after @ a three week stay, he has something that caused puss to come out his right ear... the vet can't find the cause, and he started up again this morning. started feeding him softened dry food and pro biotics, will put him on silver water and herbs in the next 48 hours, need to make the tea and water!!!!! This is something that I need to stop and get into serious prayer about, what to do for him and how to stand for his healing. It is funny how sometimes we (me) let something important slide ---- Not taking the time and energy needed to go to God for direction. Spiritual laziness ..... got to be one of the deadliest habits believers fall into......
I am something for a time which requires me to purposely spend time in prayer and reading the word twice a day ..... getting it done once is no problem ---- fitting the second time in ---- gets done most of the time but requires diligence. It amazes me how daily things eat up my time, things that need to be done for shure ----- but----leave me so tired that focusing can hard.
Learning to stop and take the time needed before I become un-focusable is a daily challange, so far I seem to be slightly ahead in the possitive, however that was today. Tomarrow is another day.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

"Learning to stop and take the time needed before I become un-focusable is a daily challange..."

Ohhhhh, I can soooo ditto that.