Saturday, November 8, 2008

persecution

Persecution is not the manifestation of another person's hate for you. It's a manifestation of Satan's fear of you.

That is a quote from Kenneth Copeland's daily Faith to Faith I receive e-mail daily. All that in place .....

What change in thinking will there be if this is how we look at the slights and brick walls we find ourselves facing on a daily basis? Talk about self esteem .... I am a person to be feared, not for who I am, but for who stands with me ......... When we finely allow ourselves to take that into our spirit and make it a part of who we are ..... And will allow us to focus our response where it belongs ..... to God and his protection promised to each one of us who will call upon his name in the time of trouble ...... In my mind I saw an image of my boxer pup (65lbs) who when challenged will run and hide behind me to bark. Looks silly, but it works. I will not let anything happen to him. We may look silly not reacting how the world or the physical persecutor would expect, but just look at the results ... the bully and his instrument will be put in their place by our protector.

No comments: