Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Art/ relationships



Playing on the painting software can make even me an artist .... My art is usually in the three dimension form, how I wish I could make what I see show up on a piece of canvas, kinda like a photo .... I do not have the "eye" transfer life onto paper with out some distortion (some days lots of distortion) .......



Our Spiritual life, is like that sometimes ..... We see fail to transfer the truth into our everyday ..... I do not mean we lie and cheat and steal ..... No, we get the instructions, take off trying to follow them, and yet we do not understand what they truly mean.

One of the questions from my small group was "What kind of connection do you think Christ wants you to have with Christian brother and sisters?" The obvious answers are: to Love unconditionally ...... to support and nurture ...... to be a friend. Most of us do not do our family that way, much less acquaintances and strangers .... or those who's thinking and acting are just weird (oh-- wait -- that's me) .....

To love unconditionally -----a profound, tinder, enthusiastic affection for another in a perfect unlimited positive (not mixed) for certain manner ......

No comments: