Monday, January 12, 2009

Zeb


See the beauty in the front? His name is Zeb, this may be a repeat, but he pulled a cute one the night after Nita went home ...... I had put him in her old pen and he was a major toot to get there, at the gate he buggered, (this horse is yard art, he is unstable on his feet, eats like a pig, and give kisses when in the mood) ..... He became ..... WILD MAN... snorting and bucking and running around the yard .... after he let me catch him, into the pen he went, being assured that Nita did not die in the pen and everything was OK ..... I fed everyone and all was well ....... Went out to dinner and when I came back I had the thought to go out and check on the guys, (all three are pictured here) ....... Zeb, was lying down, sitting up but down, (I was not ready for anyone to lie down at this point) so I went into his pen, walked around to the front of him and said 'Zeb, what you doing?' ........ His response ......... to fall over on his side ........ Do not have a clue if he was asleep and just fell over, if I scared him and he fainted or (my guess) he was just being a sh** and playing with me ....... My reaction ..... to get behind him and yell and stomp till he got up and call the vet to come check him out ...... Good thing my vet is smarter than me .... She got me some meds to relax him told me she would check him out in the am, which she did and there was nothing wrong with the cutie, except maybe a real sick since of humor ..... I do wonder if he thought I put him in the pen to put him down ... LOL

No comments: