Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Frustration


A friend of mine paid for 3 months on an online dating site ...... I'm not good at going out and talking to people where it might mean something ...... and this is driving me crazy ..... I am attempting to talk to people and not doing very good at it .... would not go back on the site again, exept she paind good money for two more months ...... lol ... it feels kind of like shopping for socks ..... and so many people want to find that special someone ... I would too, but this is almost like begging someone to think I am someone to talk to ...... Thinking that today is not the time to make decisions on anything. (Not that my decision would make much difference.) LOL thinking this is timeout for winning, should go and get some roses .............................

No comments: