Sunday, January 25, 2009

Impossibilities

Impossibilities ...... an elephant in a tree, so ......... Just found a letter I started way back when.... it describes, most likely, the hardest year in my life (1996/1997)...... It also describes
how I dealt with it spiritually..... Looking back from here, and remembering all that was in the letter and what wasn't ..... seeing the faith written on those pages ...... remembering ...... the long hours in the Word, the even longer hours of believing and standing ........ In the natural I would not of survived, (wonder how the kids remember that year).
Just recently the Lord said to 'center myself in the saddle'. I know that when I first heard those words, The above time came to my mind and I let fear sneak into my mind...... God reminded me that life does not have to be traumatic to require you to be centered. LOL, he also has reminded me that you can always improve where you are. (will not go into how long it took for me to realize what God was trying to tell me)
SOOOOOOOOOOO, what am I writing about? Nothing, everything ...... A reminder to self, that I've faced impossible situations and with God's help I won...... that what ever is going on in my life now, is beatable with a firm stance in the Lord.

No comments: