Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today's thoughts



The freedom to create ..... do not know where i got this picture, besides loving the topic and the colors it I got a cat who given the opportunity would be right there..... Diva, named for Prima ballerina, not demon, is something to behold. Found by a friend out in the weeds and almost dead from dehydration and malnutrition she shows no signs of her early life. Diva, is the curtain climbing variety of cat, in fact her best trick is to be on top of my clothes sharing her long white hair with all I own. I have a weakness for dried roses, Diva took care of all that I had, the dried parts are being vacuumed from all corners of the house, did leave the stems up for a while so she had something to play with. This morning the great sport was to run up and down the hall for no apparent reason other than it was there to do....... she was creating her own fun. No one else in the house was into that game so she did it by herself for at least 15 minutes. Creating time to have fun is something that seems missing in what I do lately, maybe I should take a hint from the crazy one at the house and make time for fun ....... (No, I will not be running up and down the hall) ........

No comments: